Clinical Studies In Collaboration With Industry In Helse Vest
Joint solution for contracting clinical studies in Helse Vest
The hospitals in Helse Vest have a joint solution for contracting clinical studies to be carried out in collaboration with industrial partners. We have lawyers who review contracts, and advisers who prepare budgets. Since each hospital is its own legal entity, separate agreements must be entered into with each individual hospital. Our advisers ensure that differences between hospitals are taken into account in these agreements.
Section for Research and Innovation at Helse Bergen HF handles the agreements for:
- Helse Bergen HF, Haukeland University Hospital (Bergen and surrounding area, in addition to being regional hospital)
- Helse Fonna HF (Haugesund and surrounding area)
- Helse Førde HF (Førde and surrounding area)
- Helse Stavanger, Stavanger University Hospital (Stavanger and surrounding area)
- Haraldsplass Deaconess Hospital AS (Bergen and surrounding area)
Submission of a new study
When one or more hospitals in the region have been selected for participation in a study, it must be submitted, preferably through the portal eStudie.
Several hospital can be selected in the same submission. In the portal, hospitals and investigators must be reccorded, and study documents uploaded. Relevant documents are study protocols, laboratory and radiology manuals and, for example, draft agreements and budgets.
- Doctor: 1700
- Study Nurse: 900